Terms and conditions page of the site Through this page, you can know our terms and conditions on our Cheetah File HostingUpdated in Tue, 28 06 2022
Basic Terms of Service
All users must be at least 13 years old, and agree not to use the Cheetah File Hosting Service for any illegal or unauthorized purposes. All users must agree to comply with local laws regarding online conduct and copyright laws. tCheetah File Hosting is for personal use, and any commercial use is strictly prohibited. All users must not use the Apk Store Services to violate any laws including but not limited to copyright laws. Any violations will result in immediate deletion of all files recorded by the Apk Store for your IP address.
All users use the Cheetah File Hosting at their own risk, Users understand that files uploaded to the Cheetah File Hosting are not private, and may be shown to others for viewing, Cheetah File Hostingusers understand and agree that the Cheetah File Hosting cannot be held responsible for the content posted on its site. Website however you may be exposed to such material and you use the Cheetah File Hosting Service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Cheetah File Hosting service for any reason, without notice at any time.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- If a user is found using the Cheetah File Hosting to host emoticons, smileys, friend icons, forum avatars, forum badges, forum signature images or any other graphic of website design, all your images will be removed.
The Cheetah File Hosting does not claim any intellectual property rights over the images uploaded by its users.
The Cheetah File Hostingwill review all copyright infringement claims received and remove files uploaded or distributed in violation of any of these laws. To make a valid claim, you must provide the Cheetah File Hosting with the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on his behalf;
- a description of the copyrighted work allegedly infringed;
- a description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to allow the Cheetah File Hostingto locate the material;
- your contact information, including address, phone number and e-mail;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; And
A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under the pain and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Requests can be sent to us via the (contact us) page.